Historical Sewing Canvas Tote Bag
Go shopping and carry your projects in style!
Our very own custom tote bag for our special customers who love 19th century sewing!
100% cotton canvas tote bag - So you can wash it when it gets dirty.
Ivory color with black bottom and handles - Stylish and neutral to coordinate with all your sewing projects.
18" wide x 15" high with 4" wide soft bottom area - You can carry several yards of fabric in this bag!
Straps are 22.5" long - Long enough to throw over your shoulder but short enough the bag doesn't drag on the ground.
All purpose bag has tons of uses:
- Take to the fabric shop
- One place to keep your current project supplies
- Store fabric and trim remnants
- Perfect for conferences to hold all the goodies you get
- Somewhere to put your modern clothes when you're at a reenactment
- A reusable bag for grocery or clothes shopping - save the plastic trees!
- And many more!
This lovely bag will remind you of your love of historical sewing... and the many projects waiting on your to-do list.
Note: Threads magazine not included. Shown for size purposes only.